WHAT'S THE POINT?

And you may wonder, what is this blog for? is Laura planning to give us more work? We are already full of tasks, papers, exams, etc!! You are right, I know that you have a lot of things to do.
This blog is not supposed to give you more work, it is created to help you in case you need it.
The tasks that will appear here are completely optional. If you decide to do them, I will give you extra points in your final mark. However, if you don't have time or you don't like it, I won't penalize you.
So now that you know the truth about the blog, have a look... or disconnect!!

dilluns, 1 de desembre del 2008

LOOKING FOR A FILM

Dear students,

For the last week before Christmas, I thought it could be a good idea to watch a film in English. However, it is very difficult for me to choose a film.
For the moment, I have thought of one which I really like and which is funny.
If you click on the podcast bar, you will be able to listen one of the main songs in the soundtrack of this film. Do you know it? Have you seen it? Did you like it? Would you like to watch it?
Make a comment if you know the title of the film I'm thinking about and say a film that you would like to watch in English.

Thank you!

6 comentaris:

Unknown ha dit...

OMG!! Can we watch Notting Hill??
I'll try to see it many years ago
in a trip (in english!)
but finally I couldn't!

It's a classic! we must see it
*o*

Laura Ballús ha dit...

Hi Joana,

What an enthusiasm!! I love this film so, if your classmates agree, we can watch it, for sure!
Let's wait for the others' comments.
Thank you!
Laura

Anònim ha dit...

Nothing Hill no please!
I see it a lot of times
and I hate it!

We can see another film
for example:
el indomable Will Hunting
Or The fight club

See you soon Laura

bye

Unknown ha dit...

oh god!
I've always seen this movie on sundays afternoon after the lunch!
It is a really good film and I like it but I've seen it a lot of times too.

but it's okay to me!
I don't care to see it again :D


byeeeeee c u!

Unknown ha dit...

I ONLY SAY...

The Simpsons Movie!!

"NO hase falta dessirr nada mas"

See You!

Anònim ha dit...

I like so much "Notting Hill" but I'd like see Dreamgirls

xoxo

Jeniffer

Is there any word you don't know?