WHAT'S THE POINT?

And you may wonder, what is this blog for? is Laura planning to give us more work? We are already full of tasks, papers, exams, etc!! You are right, I know that you have a lot of things to do.
This blog is not supposed to give you more work, it is created to help you in case you need it.
The tasks that will appear here are completely optional. If you decide to do them, I will give you extra points in your final mark. However, if you don't have time or you don't like it, I won't penalize you.
So now that you know the truth about the blog, have a look... or disconnect!!

dijous, 4 de desembre del 2008

EXAMS TO PRACTICE

On the "Selectivitat corner" you will find the information I gave you about the structure of the exam and the punctuation and also some exams to practice on your own.

Under the title "Exams June 2006" and "Exams June 2007", you will find two texts in each of them. There are also the introductions and the questions for the corresponding listenings.

Under the title "Exams September 2006" and "Exams September 2007", you will find one text in each of them with the corresponding introductions and questions for the listening.

I'm still thinking of the way to upload the audio-texts for you to do the listenings at home, but I think you better concentrate on the reading part for the moment.

You can either do the exams and I will correct them or I can upload the keys as well. We will talk about this in class.

Is there any word you don't know?