WHAT'S THE POINT?

And you may wonder, what is this blog for? is Laura planning to give us more work? We are already full of tasks, papers, exams, etc!! You are right, I know that you have a lot of things to do.
This blog is not supposed to give you more work, it is created to help you in case you need it.
The tasks that will appear here are completely optional. If you decide to do them, I will give you extra points in your final mark. However, if you don't have time or you don't like it, I won't penalize you.
So now that you know the truth about the blog, have a look... or disconnect!!

divendres, 23 de gener del 2009

GOODBYE and THANK YOU!

Dear students,
This may be my last message on this blog. I just wanted to say goodbye and thank you for the good moments we spent together.
If you have any question or comment, you can leave it here.



4 comentaris:

Paco ha dit...

I thank life for giving me the chance of having met you, Laura. I don’t know how to express in words that I admire you, that I have learnt a lot from you, that I have felt very comfortable working with you, that I have enjoyed your company, that you always give off good vibrations, that you have cheered me up when I felt discouraged, that you were always there, that I’ll miss you, that I hope we will be in touch in the future, that…
Thank you for everything.
Paco
Professor d’anglès de l’IES Baix Montseny.
Y sobretot, amic i company de Laura Ballús.

Laura Ballús ha dit...

Oh God, you made me cry, Paco! Thank you so much for your words and for everything you've done for me. I've laughed so much with you... you started being a workmate and you've become a friend to me. And don't worry, we WILL be in touch.
Laura

Anònim ha dit...

All good Laura?
I wait that yes

We miss you

Thank you for everything

we seen for Sant celoni

sorry for the possible mistakes
emos bajado nivel desde que te fuistes ( es broma)


see you soon


Noel

Laura Ballús ha dit...

Hello Noel!

It's been great to read your comment!! How are you?

I miss you all so much!

I have been working in Sant Andreu de Llavaneres and today it has been my first day in La Roca del Vallès.

How is English going? Are you with the exams now?

Say hi to all the class, please!

Laura

Is there any word you don't know?