WHAT'S THE POINT?

And you may wonder, what is this blog for? is Laura planning to give us more work? We are already full of tasks, papers, exams, etc!! You are right, I know that you have a lot of things to do.
This blog is not supposed to give you more work, it is created to help you in case you need it.
The tasks that will appear here are completely optional. If you decide to do them, I will give you extra points in your final mark. However, if you don't have time or you don't like it, I won't penalize you.
So now that you know the truth about the blog, have a look... or disconnect!!

dilluns, 10 de novembre del 2008

TASK 2: My trip to New York

You wanted to know about my trip to New York, so I have created a photo album for you to have a little idea of what I saw in the City of the Cities.
Look at the photos and the comments I wrote under each of them.
Answer the questions that appear in some of the photos. In order to see the album in a big format and to see the comments and questions, make a double click on the album.
You can also ask whatever you want!!!
I hope you like it!


BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

3 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

so cool!

Unknown ha dit...

les fotos molt maques!

ja podriem anar tota la clase, es pot proposar?

Laura Ballús ha dit...

It would be fantastic!!! Any time!

Is there any word you don't know?